This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2011: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005;
Online Media Contributor: theEXaminer 2007; Online Media Contributor: SB Nation 2007

Friday, April 24, 2009

Mini party tonight...Priscilla and Katie

Katie and Priscilla are Sara's classmates from UTPB; all are getting ready to get their master's in something or other. I believe Sara is the only one receiving hers this spring (May 9th, 2009). Not sure about the other two but they are definitely further ahead in their degree program than I am. BTW: Sara and I saw Jacob Hicks the other day. He is cashiering over at Sam's and we inquired about Dr. Hicks; she is doing very well according to him and he suggested we drop by their home to visit with her. Back to the two ladies coming over for our party this eve. They have been friends with Sara since they all met while in grad school. What I do not yet know about them I am certain I will find out after the many "spirits" we will have tonight. The bar-b-que that Sara prepared looks just awesome. Cannot wait to eat and to be merry. Have to take it easy though as tomorrow is my niece, Erica's, bridal shower over in Coahoma and before we head over there (starts at 2PM), we will be stopping by Mama's house to pick her up for the grand occasion. Tonight will surely be fun. Sara and I are patiently awaiting the arrival of our guests who are driving in from Odessa,where they each reside. Priscilla is a world history teacher and Katie is an assistant band director. High. More later as they arrive. Meanwhile, enjoy some of the pics I took getting ready for the guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment