This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2011: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005;
Online Media Contributor: theEXaminer 2007; Online Media Contributor: SB Nation 2007

Monday, August 27, 2012

Repubs Gone Wild: Romney Tells All: "I Am What I Am!"!

 August 27, 2012 10:17 AM
(CBS News) In an interview with Politico published Monday, Mitt Romney conceded that voters may think President Obama is more likable, but he reiterated that he's not going to put on a charade to win over voters.
"I know there are some people who do a very good job acting and pretend they're something they're not," Romney said. "You get what you see. I am who I am."
Romney put his touch on Popeye's famous "I yam what I yam" catchphrase three times in the 30-minute interview in defending his buttoned-up personality, according to Politico. 

No comments:

Post a Comment