This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template by Dora D. Carey 2011: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005;
Online Media Contributor: theEXaminer 2007; Online Media Contributor: SB Nation 2007

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Poor ole Pat Buchanan...the misogynist, racist "wanna be" political pundit.

His interview on tonight's episode of the Rachel Maddow Show just made me cringe with shame that a white man could say such things without batting an eye. Plus, it made me an indignant Hispanic female seeing first-hand his disregard for minorities in general especially women. I hope many people saw this and if not, that it makes the news elsewhere. I urge everyone who reads this blog, to find it on the web or I am sure it will make youtube.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment